пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

hot mess

Oh yeah it's Thursday



Oh yeah it's Thursday

prayfuckdie: think of me when you are in bed with him...



prayfuckdie:

think of me when you are in bed with him tonite..and every night after that

Yay I have cute nails



Yay I have cute nails

I just need someone to lay with me and tickle my back and play with my hair

quite-a-classic: Ella Henderson - Believe flabergasted I...



quite-a-classic:

Ella Henderson - Believe

flabergasted

I need this back on here

theopenroad1978: bedside-manner: steamynights: mylifeinthirds:...



theopenroad1978:

bedside-manner:

steamynights:

mylifeinthirds:

This.

K

Yes please

Daily … or at least those that end in Y  :o)

Photo



Photo





Ha I'm glad I'm not alone. It just blows because...



Ha I'm glad I'm not alone. It just blows because everyone I love on here follows her so I'm really trying not to gauge my eyes out and all that :p

She hates stupid people too.



She hates stupid people too.

I really do have so much hate for someone on here

Who I know in person. Hate the bitch.

thatscienceguy: Gavin The Fish!



















thatscienceguy:

Gavin The Fish!

Photo





4gifs: [video]



4gifs:

[video]

"All this time I drank you like the cure when maybe you were the poison."

"All this time
I drank you like the cure when maybe
you were the poison."

- Clementine von Radics  (via ithilmela)

brotips: Definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and...



brotips:

Definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

-Sketch

Posters

Shitty with no affection whatsoever? Check

"Marry your best friend. I do not say that lightly. Really, truly find the strongest, happiest..."

"Marry your best friend. I do not say that lightly. Really, truly find the strongest, happiest friendship in the person you fall in love with. Someone who speaks highly of you. Someone you can laugh with. The kind of laughs that make your belly ache, and your nose snort. The embarrassing, earnest, healing kind of laughs. Wit is important. Life is too short not to love someone who lets you be a fool with them. Make sure they are somebody who lets you cry, too. Despair will come. Find someone that you want to be there with you through those times. Most importantly, marry the one that makes passion, love, and madness combine and course through you. A love that will never dilute - even when the waters get deep, and dark."

- N'tima (via mydemisee)

Photo



Photo





thespacebetween100: laughingsquid: Husky Overdramatically...



thespacebetween100:

laughingsquid:

Husky Overdramatically Plays Dead

OMG

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий