пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Long Haired Guys

maviedanstesyeuxbleus: *-*







maviedanstesyeuxbleus:

*-*

fuckyeahhazardhead: Kyle Mikolajczyk of Hazardhead







fuckyeahhazardhead:

Kyle Mikolajczyk of Hazardhead

milksensei: I am a puppy



milksensei:

I am a puppy

lipstickjunkiesandrunaways: Ready to rock The Casbah with my...



lipstickjunkiesandrunaways:

Ready to rock The Casbah with my fellow crimsonites tonight!

menwholooklikevikings: Source: RenPix



menwholooklikevikings:

Source: RenPix

Photo



Photo



Photo



awolgina: OMG what I could do with these twins :-P













awolgina:

OMG what I could do with these twins :-P

gorgeouslonghairedmen: JHC!  



gorgeouslonghairedmen:

JHC!  

Photo



dragan-visualarts: Petros ~ Dragan Visual Arts 2012





dragan-visualarts:

Petros ~ Dragan Visual Arts 2012

Photo



rockyourfuckingmind: Joel O'Keeffe in Hellfest - Airbourne



rockyourfuckingmind:

Joel O'Keeffe in Hellfest - Airbourne

Photo



Can you please post Joel O'Keeffe from Airbourne? He's awesome!

Sure, I will add some pictures to the queue :)

Sources





















Sources

Photo



fuckyesguyswithlonghair: [link]



fuckyesguyswithlonghair:

[link]

laidswesen: David Burden (Whispering Pines)





laidswesen:

David Burden (Whispering Pines)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий