пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

NeoNasty

Photo



Photo



crimsonandcloverandcyanide: Found on DA. Rights to respective...



crimsonandcloverandcyanide:

Found on DA. Rights to respective owner.

xobkcalbsmub: Why is she wearing a gas mask? Is she wearing the...



xobkcalbsmub:

Why is she wearing a gas mask?

Is she wearing the mask because of the powerful fumes in the bathroom?

Maybe it was a toxic dump?  We all remember that taco binge at Arturo's Mexicano after the German beer fest.  Oh!  The shits afterwards.

Maybe she is cleaning with a powerful cleaner.  I know clorox has had such an effect on me before.  In the sense that I had to take my clothes off because I did not want bleach stains on my clothes and the fumes were so powerful that I really wanted to go out and purchase a gas mask.

Or it could be a situation similar to a scene in Breaking Bad that she thought it necessary to dissolve everything in hydrochloric acid to hide evidence and maybe some body parts.  Maybe it's her cheating boyfriend's body parts…

I think it's a setup for a prolific apocalyptic sex scene.  Everyone's about to get down to some hardcore sexual experience that I don't understand.  A nuclear bomb went off outside and the remaining inhabitants of earth have to keep a gas mask on for the duration of uncertainty.  Either way… 

The photo is…

Hot!!

outlawempress: via Tom Banwell



outlawempress:

via Tom Banwell

Photo



melissamafia1: Chad Rogers Photography Orlando Fl Model Melissa...



melissamafia1:

Chad Rogers Photography

Orlando Fl

Model Melissa Mafia

www.modelmayhem.com/mafia

www.facebook.com/melissamafia

Photo



Photo



Photo



blamblamfever: wet and dirty



blamblamfever:

wet and dirty

heaven4d: Photoshopを使いこなすための印象的なチュートリアルいろいろ -...



heaven4d:

Photoshopを使いこなすための印象的なチュートリアルいろいろ - GIGAZINE

コラやロゴづくり、いろんなノウハウがあって面白いね。

lucydm: https://www.facebook.com/Latex.Disco.society



lucydm:

https://www.facebook.com/Latex.Disco.society

thechaoticcupcakes: The Cupcakes at Gnarnia The Festival!



thechaoticcupcakes:

The Cupcakes at Gnarnia The Festival!

landoflatex: My Rubber Mind - What an AWESOME latex catsuit....



landoflatex:

My Rubber Mind - What an AWESOME latex catsuit. Fucking perfect

Photo



Photo



landoflatex: My Rubber Mind - Now that is Heavy Rubber



landoflatex:

My Rubber Mind - Now that is Heavy Rubber

Photo



crimsonandcloverandcyanide: Toxic by -MurderAngel on DA



crimsonandcloverandcyanide:

Toxic by -MurderAngel on DA

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий