пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

The Internet Is For ____

Hey guys ;)



Hey guys ;)

Blah Blah Blah…something about elements….



Blah Blah Blah…something about elements….

meatballcub: dfw-cub: Am glad to see that I'm not the only...



meatballcub:

dfw-cub:

Am glad to see that I'm not the only one who wants Jake from State Farm on his blog lol.

Screw the blog, I want Jake from State Farm on me.

Yeah I totally would do Jake from State Farm, even if he wears khakis :P

babybear337:



babybear337:

Video



Photo



Photo



Photo







Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



What is one fandom or fanbase you just don't get or understand? Mine is a three way tie between the bronies, the Beliebers and twitards.

Beliebers and TwiTards I get.  It's 12yo girls (and dumb fucking adults) being stupid 12yo girls.  No shocker there, I wouldn't expect any less.

Bronies I don't get, or at least I don't get why Bronies is SO FUCKING HUGE.  I've been around Furries long enough that this type of shit doesn't phase me in concept. I've seen just about every pokemon/digimon/beloved childhood cartoon character in the most kinky situations imaginable.  But all of it seems to have it's niche audience, I really really don't get why Bronies are this big thing.  That's what makes it creepy for me.

And I've heard they are spinning off that show to where the characters are going to be high school girls.  That's just going to make it 10x creepier somehow.

Nice dodge



Nice dodge

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий