пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

OBSCURE SERPENT

88floors: Seaside Heights roller coaster. The lingering...









88floors:

Seaside Heights roller coaster. The lingering skeleton of a disaster, a monument to the destruction of Sandy. It saw its last day yesterday.

some idiot decided to swim and try to climb it

@y_r_u ordered and mine



@y_r_u ordered and mine

the-whorrors: Gone all black metal on your ass!



the-whorrors:

Gone all black metal on your ass!

Photo



Photo



Photo



A Friendly Reminder,

bunnyholliday:

"I usually don't like tattoos, but I like them on you!" will not be taken as a compliment to me.

Photo



bunnyholliday: dudebecauseican: fleursih: onefitmodel: justsh...



bunnyholliday:

dudebecauseican:

fleursih:

onefitmodel:

justshutupnluvme:

emme629:

acomas:

crazydestruction:

You better all fucking reblog this.

I got to reblog this, it's true

Wow.

This may be the most important thing I've ever had on my blog.

This actually brought me to tears

Reblogging till everyone on tumblr see's this.

If you have ever told someone to go kill themselves, you need to re-evaluate your life, because you are a miserable, pathetic person.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



mindsplat: there is a sustainable treehouse community in the...







mindsplat:

  • there is a sustainable treehouse community
  • in the middle of the costa rican rainforest
  • people can zipline from house to house
  • they have wi-fi ARE YOU SHITTING ME WHY DON'T I LIVE THERE RIGHT NOW

asphazia: Cute silly pussy tats



asphazia:

Cute silly pussy tats

Photo



russishere: 1957 Chevrolet Cameo







russishere:

1957 Chevrolet Cameo

MAMA TRIED LARGE T SHIRT! Repost and tag me! Monday will pick...



MAMA TRIED LARGE T SHIRT! Repost and tag me! Monday will pick the winner and there will be a runner up, will receive one of my treasured kewpies from my collection!

Just cause its pay day!



Just cause its pay day!

My face is SO RED



My face is SO RED

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий